3 DAYS ICE DRIVING ADVENTURE
ONE DAY DRIVING
In 2017 we’ll organize driving events at Tahkovuori ski resort beginning of January 1st until March 31st.
- Date: January 1st until March 31st.
- Price: 1390€/person (incl. Finnish vat 24%), minimum 6 persons. Please, ask an offer for smaller groups.
Program for 3 days ice driving adventure
A typical program that can be tailored to suit your targets and wishes.
- - Arr. Kuopio Airport (AY 509 from Helsinki dep.16:50 to Kuopio arr. 17:40).
- - Accommodation, single.
- - Welcome Cocktail and dinner.
- 8:00 Breakfast.
- 9:00 Theory.
- - a comprehensive theory session of driving dynamics.
- - correct adjustment of the seat, controlling the steering wheel, the general dynamics,under steering and over steering, throttle control, front wheel drive versus rear wheel drive, mastering tricky situations, etc.
- 10:00 Departure to driving activities to the frozen lake.
- - Training by sections BMW & Ford Focus.
- 13:00 Lunch and training continues
- 16.30 Return to hotel for relaxation.
- 18:00 Start of the evening program with authentic Sauna in typical Finnish style.
- 20:00 Dinner.
- 8:00 Breakfast.
- 9.30 Transfer to the airport.
- 11:35 Departure from Kuopio Airport, Finnair AY3898.
- 12:35 Arr. Helsinki.
Ford Focus and BMW Ice racing cars specially converted and tuned for the Driving Events by Aaltonen Motorsport.
The price includes meeting facilities, theory, use of the cars, fuel, use of the ice tracks, driving outfit, helmet, lunch, coffee at the track and also transfers, accommodation, breakfast, evening program and dinner. Aaltonen Motorsport provides suitable driving outfit, you should just bring your own foot wear, suitable for driving but warm, normal winter clothing and happy holiday feelings.
Flights and alcoholic beverages are not included in the price.
Half of the price will be charged after reservation as a confirmation fee. The reservation is not valid if the payment is not paid on time. The rest of payment is due on eight weeks before event.
The confirmation fee will be charged as the cancellation fee. If the cancellation is four weeks before the event or later, the total price will be charged.
The best conditions for a winter event are in January, February and March. Thick ice, white snow and shining sun with clear sky subject to weather. You should just bring your own foot wear, suitable for driving but warm, normal winter clothing and happy holiday feelings. Every participant takes part under his/hers own risk and responsibility. Personal travel insurance is recommended. Optimal group size is 8 - 20 participants.BOOK NOW!